Saturday 2 March 2024

Dark Light Is Out On Amazon!!

 Paragons Of Virtue Book 4 is live on Amazon Kindle :-)




Greetings -  I'm Gard of The Dark Creed, and I'm having a bad century.  When I was shot for the third time and that’s before I even reached Earth, I knew I’d made a terrible mistake.

But when I was ordered to massacre the innocent, something snapped in my brain.  With the hunger already on me, warriors closing in, and my body shutting down, I was almost defeated. But there was hope. I had my Skyblade, I had 3000 fanatical paratroopers, and I had the chance of escape.  So I gave them the best pep talk I could think of:

“Pray they don’t take you alive…"

Kidnapped into Slavery, a Young Woman Must Challenge Everything She Knows to Lead a Rebellion Against Her Cruel Masters

Gard was destined for greatness until the day her planet was invaded and she was sold into slavery by her weak-willed father. Forced to do the bidding of the ruthless pirate clan called the Dark Creed, Gard became an elite warrior feared across the stars. But even as she wins battle after battle in the name of her masters, a growing sense of unease makes her question her loyalty.

Will Gard find the courage to turn against the only family she has ever known? When an unlikely alliance forms to challenge the Dark Creed, Gard is torn between her duty and her conscience. The choice she makes will determine the fate of civilizations across the galaxy.

In this epic space opera tale, you’ll discover:

• Extraterrestrial battles between massive armies, with legions of super-powered fighters wielding devastating alien weaponry

• Political intrigue, betrayals, and shifting alliances among three spacefaring civilizations

• A richly-imagined galaxy filled with sentient crystals, elemental magic, and demonic soul-stealing pirates

• Inner turmoil and moral awakening in a complex central character raised as an instrument of terror

• Heroes, villains, confidants, and more in a diverse cast of unforgettable alien species

If you love military Science fiction epics like Ender's Game and Old Man's War, don't miss this spellbinding saga. Get your copy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment