Monday 13 February 2017

Skin In The Game Bounty Hunter Book

Delighted to say that having spent the weekend painstakingly editing "Skin In The Game", the second in the Paragons Of Virtue series of superhero novels, I have successfully uploaded the final draft and the cover to Amazon Kindle for them to review.  




The process can take up to 72 hours but in my experience is usually quicker.  Very exciting to see it listed in my account - moment of truth boys and girls!

Tomorrow I'll be doing some Facebook ads to start building interest, and I may well add the teaser trailer to my Amazon Author page.


But after months of work I'm breathing a sigh of relief, and am already researching the background for book number three.  We're about to meet the first FEMALE member of the Paragons...



No comments:

Post a Comment