Saturday 24 September 2016

Writing Superhero Fiction When You Have too Many Ideas!



It's a wet and windy September morning as I write this.  Paragons book 1 "SprawlBall" launched last week and is currently doing well on the Amazon kindle platform.  I'm waiting for the first reviews with excitement and trepidation.  There's something very vulnerable when you publish your ideas for the world to see...

Meanwhile I'm delighted to say that book #2 "Skin In The Game" is coming together nicely.  In fact, it's taken on a life of its own with an emerging theme that I didn't even realise was lurking under the surface.

Add to that a villain who is so despicable that even I'm finding the grizzlier scenes hard to stomach.

Meanwhile we have the 3rd in the series gradually forming in the wings.  All very hush hush for now but suffice it to say that a tall, dark and handsome Paragon is getting his own book next.

Then there's an idea for a completely different team of enhanced supers - set in the same Paragons universe but nothing to do with them - that I'm talking to another author about in collaboration.

So the old brain cells are firing and the keyboard is smoking.  And if you subscribe to my VIP list over there, you'll be first to know when they get released.

In the meantime, I've put together a short survey to find out what you think of my work.  If you've read any of my books, click on the link to take the 2 minute survey and you will be offered the next book for free.  CLICK HERE

Thanks for reading this, I'm off to Algonquin National Park in the year 2053.  If you go down to the woods today...

No comments:

Post a Comment